The League of Ukrainian Canadians is currently engaged in the following projects:
- assisting the Kyiv-based Ukrainian "Memorial" Society in its research of crimes against humanity committed by the communists in Ukraine, 1917-1991, and in the recognition of the Great Famine, 1932-1933, as an act of genocide;
- Tribute to liberty - mission to establish a Canadian memorial to victims of Communism
- helping children of the "Chornobyl zone", orphanages and hospitals in Ukraine;
- assisting schools, libraries and museums in Ukraine;
- assisting the educational summer camps for youth in Ukraine and for Ukrainian youth from abroad;
- providing assistance in safeguarding the civil liberties of Ukrainian Canadians;
- promoting good citizenship by encouraging our membership to participate in Canada's political process.